- Payment is due at the end of the work day.
- Payment can be made by cash or check.
- Billing begins when Smart U trainer arrives on site.
- Home Apprenticeship:
- If work exceeds the first 3 hour cycle, you are then billed for a second 3 hour cycle at an additional $100.00.
- If a full day is purchased and the job takes longer than 8 hours, Smart U will return the next day. If the project can be completed by working an extra 1 or 2 hours we will remain on the job and you will be billed an extra $75.00.
- Instructors will work a maximum of 10 hours per day if scheduling allows.